iPaaS – Integration Platform as a Service
iPaas – Integration Platform Provides access to:
- Real-time document overview
- Easy integration to new trading partners
- Reduced costs for EDI and data integration
- Full control of data exchange
What is Integration Platform as a Service?
Our iPaaS is an integration platform that is web-based and user-friendly. It enables customers to integrate different sources of information, databases and cloud business solutions within own organization as well as between trading partners and authorities.
Why HubBroker ApS iPaaS?
HubBroker ApS provides access to your trading partners, or relevant authorities. Apart from this, it allows exchange of data and business documents through PEPPOL, NemHandel, Tradeshift, VAN network and other networks.
In iPaaS, it is possible to set up flow to exchange EDI documents, or other data, between different sources. Using default setting or set-up, within few minutes or few hours, document exchange will be completed.
Your company can easily exchange EDI documents via HubBroker without installing and maintaining any software.
All HubBroker services are managed on cloud platform. Therefore, you can leave all operation, maintenance and monitoring to our platform.
You can focus on your business, knowing that HubBroker’s proactive support monitors your data traffic and immediately corrects any errors – without ever knowing that they had occurred!
More reasons to choose HubBroker’s iPaaS:
- HubBroker’s iPaaS has what it takes to exchange business documents between trading partners, regardless of how data will be delivered and regardless of the data format that develops from time to time.
- iPaaS is the only one in the world, which includes a special feature for reading data from data-generated PDF documents. HubBroker has a technology to convert data-generated PDF files to electronic data exchange in formats such as EDIFACT, HUBXML, OIOXML, OIOUBL, EHF, SWEFAK, PEPPOL BIS and others. HubBroker supports all formats in Denmark, Nordics and on requests.
- It includes a validator that is robust and offers customized solutions as per your business needs. For example, our validator processes each invoice for information required by your company to ensure that only exact e-invoices are transferred to payment requirements
- An invoice that does not meet your requirements will be automatically returned to the vendor with a message about the problem/s. Moreover, a link to the website where the vendor can update the missing information and submit the invoice for validation again will be provided.
- Similarly, it is also necessary to specify which information on an order or other business documents that are required to validate.
- It also includes a clear dashboard where all incoming and outgoing files are registered with time stamps, file names, document numbers, document types and access to download the files.
- iPaaS contains a report module where users can select one of the pre-defined reports and/or even create a report based on specific search parameters.