Visma e-conomic EDI Integration Solution
Increase Efficiency with Automated Sales Order and Warehouse Document Processing
EDI Integration Services
Create a seamless workflow
HubBroker offers a comprehensive, EDI integration solution for e-conomic, a popular accournting solution by Visma, that seamlessly automates sales order and document processing for increased efficiency and improved customer satisfaction.
This powerful, cost-effective and highly scalable EDI solution is easy to setup and simple to configure to your business needs. We enable users to meet any trading partner’s EDI requirements, while also reducing shipping delays, operating expenses, errors and potential chargebacks associated with manual data entry.
The result is a stronger bottom line, a shorter order-to-cash cycle and enhanced business agility with no additional staff.
No Manual Intervention
ADVANCED EDI FOR VISMA e-conomic
Capable of both customer- and supplier-facing EDI, enterprises using Visma's e-conomic accounting software can now cost-effectively implement an EDI program with their own suppliers by combining private network transmissions with a vendor accessible web portal. HubBroker combines the substantial cost savings of a fully hosted EDI model with the technological capabilities of solutions that were until recently unavailable to small and medium-sized enterprises.
Modernizing B2B integration with EDI compliant automation
HubBroker has developed integration apps for several cloud-based accounting systems, web-shops and other business applications.
Export customer invoices from e-conomic to your customers’ system through our integration platform, iPaaS. HubBroker ApS provides services for conversion, validation, and exportation of e-conomic customer invoices. We convert and validate customer invoices as per your desired format. The invoices are exported through the electronic exchange from iPaaS, thus ensuring the safety & security of your data.
All exported e-conomic customer invoices can be conveniently tracked, monitored, and uploaded
- Activate all or specific customers to send invoices and credit notes.
- Export booked customer invoices automatically to VANS (EDI), PEPPOL and NemHandel.
- Export booked customer invoices automatically to specific Customers/gateways. (API, SFTP, FTP, DROPBOX, HTTP, AS2, e-mails etc.)
- Source format conversion to the destination format
- Multiple configuration settings including lookup options
- Defined notification settings (positive/negative email or SMS notifications)
- Send customer invoices in real-time. Schedule export invoice mechanism on an hourly, daily or weekly basis.
Import supplier invoices in e-conomic. HubBroker ApS receives supplier invoices as per the electronic exchange method. We receive an invoice from your suppliers and we convert and validate the format as your suppliers want to use. Our iPaaS – integration platform can import e-conomic invoices electronically to your system.
- Activate all or specific Suppliers for receiving Supplier Invoices.
- Import Supplier Invoices automatically from VANS(EDI).
- Import invoices automatic from PEPPOL/NemHandel.
- Automatically, import supplier invoices from specific customers/gateways. (API, SFTP, FTP, DROPBOX, HTTP, AS2, e-mails etc.)
- The source format is converted to the destination format.
- Multiple configuration settings include lookup options.
- Define notification settings (Positive/Negative email or SMS notifications)
- Send Microsoft Dynamics 365 supplier invoices in real-time on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis or as per scheduled mechanism.
We import customer orders from your customers according to the desired exchange method from the customers and according to the format used by your customers. Upon receipt of the EDI order, data is transformed and validated so that the HubBroker ApS Integration Platform (iPaaS) can electronically import order data into your ERP system or order system.
- Enable all or certain customers to receive sales orders.
- Automatic import of sales order from VANS (EDI), PEPPOL / Easy Trade.
- Automatic import of sales orders from specific customers/gateways. (API, SFTP, FTP, DROPBOX, HTTP, AS2, emails, etc.).
- Sender format converted to recipient format
- Configuring data to import.
- Specify notification method (Positive / Negative email or SMS notification)
- Send sales orders in real-time on an hourly, daily, or weekly.
We can able to send a reminder to all or specific customers based on the configuration for due/unpaid invoices.
- Activate all or specific customers to send reminders
- Feature to send confirmation to the supplier(Sender) before reminder has been sent to customers
- Feature to create new invoices for overdue invoices with late fee charges
- Feature to send electronic reminders to the customer to a specific destination
- Define notification settings (Positive/Negative email notifications to the app users)
- Send reminders every six-hour on the scheduling mechanism.
- Share Adaptor with other users in your subscription with lots of security features.
Find out how HubBroker can help you. Please fill in the form below and a representative will contact you directly.