experience in EDI and data integration
Supplier Invoice Portal
HubBroker provides a simple and unique Supplier Invoice Portal that can help Suppliers to be compliant with a demand of being digital when invoicing customers. The Supplier Invoice Portal is simple to use. You just need to enter all your requested invoice information’s into the portal and then press send. HubBroker platform will then convert and send the data from the Supplier Invoice Portal into the requested EDI format of the receiving customer.
The Supplier Invoice Portal is perfect for companies only having few invoices to customers that requires EDI invoices.
You need to be registered in order to use the Supplier Invoice Portal. It only takes few minutes – then you are ready to send EDI invoices or credit notes to your Trading Partners. You will receive an email with username and password to be use to check your transactions.
The Supplier Invoice Portal includes:
- Enter all requested invoice information’s into the Supplier Invoice Portal as requested from your customer
- Attached file to your invoice in Supplier Invoice Portal that you request to be embedded into the electronic invoice for your customer
- The Supplier Invoice Portal also support credit notes
- Get notification into your mailbox of status for each transactions
- Access to a dashboard where you can track all of your invoices or credit notes
- Access to a list of Trading Partners where you can find or validate the endpoint ID of your customer
HubBroker’s Integration Platform
Book a demo with one of our integration specialists to learn more about HubBroker’s iPaaS features and how it can integrate with your organization.
Ready to Do Business in Every Direction?
Get More Information, A Demo or Quote
Invoice processing needs great attention, and it is one of the most time-consuming processes for any organization. One cannot afford to have errors in generating invoices. Even the minute details matter the most. Accounts and financial teams are constantly dealing...
Procurement plays a critical role in manufacturing organizations. This function must concurrently balance assurance of supply, quality, and cost reduction while trying to maximize profits. Reliance on manual processes causes manufacturing organizations to suffer in...
In today's world, there is a lot of information and data to consume. Business owners are also experiencing fatigue, balancing all their teams and day-to-day tasks while maintaining efficient workflow in core and non-core activities. It takes a toll on business leaders...
Digitize Your Data With Us