Data Security & Safety at HubBroker ApS
Data security, in general, points to the process of protecting data from unauthorized access and data corruption throughout its lifecycle. Data security includes data encryption, tokenization, and key management practices that protect data across all applications and platforms.
And why Data Security in necessary? Organizations around the globe are investing heavily in information technology (IT) cyber defense capabilities to protect their critical assets. Whether an enterprise needs to protect a brand, intellectual capital, and customer information or provide controls for critical infrastructure, the means for incident detection and response to protecting organizational interests have three common elements: people, processes, and technology.
Data Safety at HubBroker ApS
- Where does HubBroker run?
- What sensitive data does HubBroker store?
- How does HubBroker store my data?
- How long does HubBroker store data?
- Is Customer data available to HubBroker employees?
- What data does HubBroker log?
- How does HubBroker protect my data?
- When does HubBroker encrypt my data?
- What to do if you find a security problem with HubBroker?
Let's Work Together!
Collaboration is like carbonation for fresh ideas. Working together bubbles up ideas you would not have come up with a solo, which gets you further faster. Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.