HubBroker Integration Platform (iPaaS) provides acces to:
- Real-time document overview
- Easy integration to new trading partners
- Reduced costs for EDI and data integration
- Full control of data exchange
What is HubBrokers iPaaS?
HubBrokers iPaaS is an integration platform that is web-based and user-friendly, enabling customers to integrate different sources of information, databases and cloud business solutions within own organization as well between trading partners and authorities.
Why HubBroker iPaaS?
HubBroker supports access to your trading partners, or relevant authorities, with the exchange of data and business documents through PEPPOL, NemHandel, Tradeshift, VAN network and other networks.
With HubBroker iPaaS it is possible to set up flow to exchange EDI documents, or other data, between different sources within, a few hours, and minutes if we are talking about default setup.
Your company can easily exchange EDI documents via HubBroker without the need to install and maintain software.
All HubBroker services are also managed service, which means you leave all operation, maintenance and monitoring to HubBroker.
You can focus on your business, knowing that HubBroker’s proactive support monitors your data traffic and immediately corrects any errors – without ever knowing that they had occurred!
More reasons for HubBrokers iPaaS:
- HubBrokers iPaaS has what it takes to exchange business documents between trading partners, regardless of how data will be delivered and regardless of the format of data to be developed from time to time
- HubBroker iPaaS, as the only one in the world, includes a special feature for reading data from data-generated PDF documents. HubBroker has a technology to convert data-generated PDF files to electronic data exchange in formats such as EDIFACT, HUBXML, OIOXML, OIOUBL, EHF, SWEFAK, PEPPOL BIS and others. HubBroker supports all formats in Denmark, Nordics and on requests
- HubBrokers iPaaS includes a validator that is robust and can be tailored to your unique business needs. For example, our validator processes each invoice for information required by your company to ensure that only exact e-invoices are transferred to payment requirements
- An invoice that does not meet your requirements will be automatically returned to the vendor with a message about the problem and a link to the website where the vendor can update the missing information and submit the invoice for validation again.
- Similarly, it is also possible to specify which information on an order or other business documents that require validation regarding our transformation
- HubBroker iPaaS also includes a clear dashboard where all incoming and outgoing files are registered with time stamp, file name, document number, document type and access to download the file
- HubBroker iPaaS contains a report module where users can select one of the predefined reports and / or even create a report based on specific search parameters